Commercial HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems are used in commercial buildings such as office buildings, hotels, hospitals, and schools to control the temperature, humidity, and air quality of the interior environment. Whatever the application, Air Temp Mechanical has you covered with professional installations and maintenance.
The primary function of a commercial HVAC system is to keep the building’s occupants comfortable by maintaining a consistent temperature and providing clean, fresh air. It also provides ventilation to remove the hot and stale air from the building, and purifies the air to keep it clean and healthy for the building’s occupants.
There are several types of commercial HVAC systems, including:
- Rooftop units: These are HVAC systems that are mounted on the roof of a building. They typically consist of a compressor, condenser, and evaporator and are commonly used in commercial buildings.
- Split systems: These systems have an outdoor unit and an indoor unit that are connected by refrigerant lines. They are ideal for buildings where space is limited or where it is not practical to have a rooftop unit.
- Packaged HVAC units: These are all-in-one systems that are usually located on the rooftop or on the ground outside of the building. They typically include the compressor, evaporator, and condenser all in one unit.
- Central plant systems: These systems are typically found in large commercial buildings, hospitals, and schools, and are used to provide heating and cooling to multiple areas within a building
When selecting a commercial HVAC system for your Northeast Ohio project, it is important to consider factors such as the size and layout of the building, the number of occupants, the climate, and energy efficiency requirements. Consulting with a qualified HVAC contractor is recommended for the best results.
There are several well-known American commercial HVAC brands that are popular in the American market. Some of the top brands include:
- Carrier: Carrier is a leading American brand that is known for its high-quality, energy-efficient HVAC systems. They have a wide range of commercial HVAC products, including rooftop units, split systems, and packaged units.
- Trane: Trane is another leading American brand that offers a wide range of commercial HVAC products, including rooftop units, split systems, and central plant systems. They are known for their durability and reliability.
- Lennox: Lennox is an American brand that offers a variety of commercial HVAC systems, including rooftop units and split systems. They are known for their energy efficiency and advanced controls.
- York: York is another American brand that offers a wide range of commercial HVAC products, including rooftop units, split systems, and packaged units. They are known for providing high-quality, energy-efficient systems.
- McQuay/Daikin: McQuay is an American brand that offers a variety of commercial HVAC systems, including rooftop units, split systems, and central plant systems. They are known for their quality and advanced technology.
These are just a few examples of popular American commercial HVAC brands. There are many other brands and manufacturers in the market, and the best brand for a particular building will depend on factors such as the size of the building, the climate, and the specific Cleveland HVAC needs of the building.